Heavy Duty Aluminium Plank. Engineered and designed to suit the Aussie Tradie. Complies or exceeds all relevant Australian Standards.
- Heavy Duty Aluminium 3 Chamber design
- Rubber Strips fitted to both slides of the Plank, to reduce slipping or movement at heights
- Full-Length Knurling on both sides of the Plank. Complies to AS 1577:2013
- Pick Up Only in Sydney / Melbourne
- Delivery to Major Capital Cities (Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane & Perth) Metropolitan Only
*Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Fittings cast of malleable cast iron - galvanized finish
Cup Point Case hardened setscrew in 45CR Alloy Steel (alternative* Stainless Steel 308)
|Feature:||No Welding Slip on Structural Fittings|
|Tensile Load:||min 5,650 N axial load subjected to 40Nm tightened torque (FOS 2.0 min)|
|Testing:||Internally by Solid Dynamics Engineering Pty Ltd. Testing videos are available upon request|
|Design:||Tubeclamp Structural Fittings, when properly installed per manufacturing recommendations, meet or exceed all applicable requirements as specified by Australian Standard|
|Applications:||Handrails, Trolley Bays, Temporary Structure, Shop Fittings, Furnitures and many more.|