This fitting joins three tubes together to make a corner of a structure. Each tube is attached at a 90 degree angle from the other tubes.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor projects, it features our easy slip-on and tighten connection system which only requires a hex key to secure.
It can be used in pipe structures, railings, racks and furniture.
- Often used together with TC128 Top Corner Cross
- Alternative to a pair of TC148 Swivel Short Tee
- Alternative to TC116ZD Corner Middle Cross or TC119ZD Standard Cross Tee as an add-on
- Alternative to TC168 Corner Swivel Combine or a pair of TC172 Half Swivel Combine for swivel corner.
Fitting Size Tube Size Tubeclamp Code Kee Klamp Code Outside Diameter Imperial Metric T 21 4 21.3mm ½ 15NB A 27 5 26.9mm ¾ 20NB B 34 6 33.7mm 1 25NB C 42 7 42.4mm 1 ¼ 32NB D 48 8 48.3mm 1 ½ 40NB E 60 9 60.3mm 2 50NB
Manufacturer: Solid Dynamics (Made in China) Brand: Tubeclamp Material: Malleable Cast Iron with case hardened steel grub screw Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised Load: Min 5,650N axial load subjected to 40Nm tightened torque (SOF 2) Standards: AS 1832 Malleable Cast Iron
AS/NZS 4792 Hot-Dip Galvanised
- Returns Returns will only be accepted provided that: (a) the Client has complied with the provisions of clause ; and (b) SD has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and (c) the Goods are returned at the Client’s cost within five (5) days of the delivery date; and (d) SD will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and (e) the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances. SD may (at their sole discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of up to twenty percent (20%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs. Return would not be accepted for Services Goods (such as: design, installation, consultation, labour time, etc) or custom or non stock-able Goods. SD may (at their sole discretion) buy back “Tubeclamp” fittings in any conditions per below conditions. Buy Back guarantee will only be accepted provided that “Tubeclamp” logo /stamp shall be clearly read-able on the fittings returned SD re-value the “Tubeclamp” fitting buy back scheme based on invoice and despatch date