Aluminium Single Ladder (2.4 - 3.0 - 3.6 - 4.2 - 4.8 - 5.4 - 6.0)
Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Aluminium Single Ladder
- Ladder Height: 3.0m, 3.6m & 4.2m
- No of Steps: 9 steps
- Approximate Weight: 7.5kg
- Width: 40cm
- Load Rating: 130 kg
- Conforms to the Australian and New Zealand Standards 1892.1:1996
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial-grade aluminium structural components so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for superior corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Heavy duty “I” beam stiles
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- The top of the ladder is fitted with rubber feet so the ladder can be used upside down to utilise the round surface rungs
- 42 cm wide “D” rungs
- The ladders are covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892