SP AC AL - Single Aluminium Ladder
Aluminium Single Ladder (3.0 - 3.6 - 4.2)
Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Aluminium Single Ladder
- Ladder Height: 3.0m, 3.6m & 4.2m
- No of Steps: 9 steps
- Approximate Weight: 7.5kg
- Width: 40cm
- Load Rating: 130 kg
- Conforms to the Australian and New Zealand Standards 1892.1:1996
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial-grade aluminium structural components so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for superior corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Heavy duty “I” beam stiles
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- The top of the ladder is fitted with rubber feet so the ladder can be used upside down to utilise the round surface rungs
- 42 cm wide “D” rungs
- The ladders are covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892
Available for Pick Up in Sydney or Melbourne Only
The interchangeable nature of Tubeclamp products means you can always add on extensions and accessories at a later date and always have the option to modify your structure.
Disclaimer: Parkour structures should be installed on level ground. We recommend using sole boards for soft ground and always consult with a competent person for uneven ground conditions before installation.
Parkour structures should be securely fastened to the ground with appropriate fasteners or concreted in. Please refer to Tubeclamp tightening guidelines for installation. Always check for stability before use. We recommend adult supervision when using the playground structure.
Product line: Access Ladder
Product Weight: 8.88 kg
Scaffolding K-Stage Information K-Stage is a prefabricated modular system scaffolding system with wedge fixing for access scaffold and shoring applications. The wedge fixing mechanism of the load-bearing transom and ledger gives a simple and fast means of erecting scaffold without loose parts.
DetailsThe products come in two finishes: painted (green) and hot-dipped galvanised. K-Stage products we sell had been tested and passed the requirements of
• AS/NZS 1576.2:2016
• AS/NZS 1576.3:2015
• AS/NZS 1577:2013 Kwikstage is available for the bay dimension of
• 530mm (2 boards)
• 760mm (3 boards)
• 810mm (3 boards)
• 1270mm (5 boards)