TB Add On 2m Length to Tuberclamp Trolley Bay
TB Add on Bay 2m long for Trolley Bay
Tubeclamp® Modular Trolley Bay - made from galvanised Tubeclamp® fittings and steel tube. Tubeclamp® trolley bays could be installed by a normal tradesman and without any welding on site.
Advantages of using Tubeclamp® modular trolley bay:
- Safe time from ordering to installation (same day or next day availability)
- Easy to specify and save time from ordering to installation
- Easy to transport (supplied in length and boxes)
- Ready to assembly - No Welding on site
- Fully adjusted on-site (Cut on-site to customise the installation to suit site condition)
- Tubeclamp® fitting has a shear strength capacity of 5850N or 595kg (FOS 2 min)
- No (or minimum) maintenance
- If the trolley bay got damaged: only modify the damaged section (not the whole structure)
- Add on to Single Line (1m wide) x 2.0m long
- Add on to Double Line (2m wide) x 2.0m long
- Add on to Triple Line (3m wide) x 4.0m long
- Each lane is 0.92m wide clearance and each post (0.97m high) is either 2.0m
- Please specify the length if a shorter dimension is required
- Post to be secured with medium-duty concrete fasteners M12 (excluded)
- All pipe is 48mm OD / 40NB Pipe
- Ready to despatch 1 business day from our Sydney / Melbourne warehouse.
- Flatpack in pallet – ready for assembly
- Available in the galvanised finish only
Trolley Bay Dimension:
Australia Wide Shipping
You can choose between picking up your order from the store or getting it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Australia. If you place your order before 10am from Monday to Friday, we'll make sure to dispatch it on the same day. For orders placed after this time or on public holidays, we'll dispatch them on the next working day.
Our Return Policy
For further information, please feel free to contact us directly.