Chain wire fencing also is known as chainlink, chainmesh and chainwire fencing.
It can be used for various application in domestic, commercial and industrial applications such as:
- Security fencing
- Building/factory/site enclosure
- Tennis courts
- Cricket enclosure nets
- Storage cage
- Wildlife highway fencing
- and many other applications to suit your specific requirements.
Made of galvanized coated wire 3.15mm with heavy-coated wire with 50mm x 50mm aperture diamond shape. Also available in Standard galvanized 2.5mm wire and Heavy galvanized 3.15mm wire or PVC coated 2.50mm wire. This chainwire is suitable for extreme weather condition.
Our chain wire fencing is knuckle/knuckle selvedge versions.
Our mesh is manufactured per the guidance of AS1725-2010 - Chainlink fabric fencing and standard grade - Class B to AS1650-2.2
Available in size.
- 0.9m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 1.2m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 1.5m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 1.8m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 2.1m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 2.4m wide x 10m Roll (ex Mel ) & 15m roll (ex Syd)
- 3.0m wide x 10m Roll
These products are available as pre-order* or shipping only. We can deliver: please contact 02 9157 8777 / firstname.lastname@example.org for the shipping cost.
* = requires up to 2 working days notice.
*Figures given as guidance only, dimensions and weights are subject to manfacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior notice.
Fittings cast of malleable cast iron - galvanized finish
Cup Point Case hardened setscrew in 45CR Alloy Steel (alternative* Stainless Steel 308)
|Feature:||No Welding Slip on Structural Fittings|
|Tensile Load:||min 5,650 N axial load subjected to 40Nm tightened torque (FOS 2.0 min)|
|Testing:||Internally by Solid Dynamics Engineering Pty Ltd. Testing videos are available upon request|
|Design:||Tubeclamp Structural Fittings, when properly installed per manufacturing recommendations, meet or exceed all applicable requirements as specified by Australian Standard|
|Applications:||Handrails, Trolley Bays, Temporary Structure, Shop Fittings, Furnitures and many more.|