This fitting makes a cross joint with three tubes.
- The cross tubes are joint to the through vertical tube
- Alternative to a pair of TC148
- Alternative: TC156 for ramp / slope
- Alternative TC161 for continuous crossover
- Commonly used for middle rail fittings.
Each fitting has various different sizes (A, B, C, D, E, T). First select which size tube or pipe you want to use, then look at the corresponding size in the table shown below. E.g. You want to use 48.3mm OD tube therefore you need Size D fittings.
Manufacturer: Solid Dynamics Brand: TubeClamp Material: Galvanised Steel
Load:TubeClamp fittings are guarantee to hold minimum 5,650N axial load only when set screw is tightened to 40Nm which includes a safety factor of more than 2.
Set Screw: Case Hardened Steel
AS 1831 Ductile Cast Iron, AS 1832 Malleable Cast Iron, AS/NZS 4792 Hot-Dip Galvanized
Buy in BULK and SAVE
|1 - 4||$10.61|
|5 - 10||$10.08|
|11 - 19||$9.55|
|20 - 29||$8.49|
|30 - 49||$7.96|
|50 - 99||$7.43|
|100 - +||$6.37|