Aerial Yoga Frames and Fitness
Weightloss is a prevalent topic in our time and age. However, the real goal is not weightloss, but getting that perfectly toned body. One way to achieve that tone is through practicing aerial yoga. Aerial yoga has been proven to have several benefits such as:
- Improved core muscles, including the shoulder and spinal flexibility, helping you to get rid of back strain.
- Decreased tension in bones and muscles, increasing your flexibility.
- Lower stress levels from increased endorphins
- Improved cardiovascular health, deep stretching helps to regulate the flow of blood and oxygen in your body, improving their circulation.
- Improved body toning through engaging various muscles and burning body fat. Aerial yoga burns more calories than normal yoga.
By adding aerial yoga to your fitness plan, you can achieve that perfect muscle tone with just 30 minutes each day.
What is Aerial yoga?
Aerial yoga is a widely popular form of yoga, also known as antigravity yoga, often practiced indoors, it is unusual and fun at the same time. You make use of silk fabric with a combination of basic yoga and dance forms, like pilates, gymnastics and acrobatics. There are many types of aerial yoga poses you can try. Some are more advance and require some training before you try them!
The suspension allows you to try various yoga poses with more ease than you can have in any normal yoga form on floor. Your tailbone will have support and you can attempt wheel pose with your back bent without any difficulty. Yoga experts say aerial yoga helps you move freely with less effort by counteracting gravity.
How can you do it?
You'll need a soft and strong fabric which you can hang at some height to try different poses. The height is determined by your own height. You'll also need a structure to hang your fabric down from. After securing your fabric at the right height, you're good to go! You can start experimenting with basic yoga poses or just hang around.
Aerial yoga frames
You don't need a very complex structure to try aerial yoga. You don't need to damage your ceiling to install the equipment either! TubeClamp has you covered with Aerial Yoga Frames such as Catherine's aerial yoga frame. You can also custom design frames your own to suit your room!